Navigation Bar

  • Home
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle

Social Networks


OOTD:SPRING NIGHTS LOOKBOOK:SUMMER FLOWER CHILD HOME

20 Random Questions Tag

Friday 25 March 2016 /

Hello lovelies,Happy Good Friday ,i've done something a little different today,to give you some more insight into the girl behind the blog i've done the  20 random questions tag,the questions vary as this tag is found both on Tumblr and Youtube.But here we go...


  1. What is your real name: My real name is Amber,However french speaking people mostly from my Family call me Ambre.
  2. Heels or flats: Flats,i can only stand to wear heels very occasionally
  3. What is your star sign : my star sign is Aquarius and most,not all of my personality traits are true to what horoscope sites state.
  4. Last Song you listened to : SZA ,Ice Moon
  5. How many tattoos/piercings do you have: 2 in each ear,no tattoos..yet
  6. How would you describe your style : Eclectic..a little bit of everything,but i'm really feeling the carefree Bohemian look at the moment
  7. Current relationship status : Single
  8. Meaning behind URL: La Belle means the beautiful in French(The feminine form) and before i came to the UK it was the name of my hometown in East Paris called BelleVille,meaning Beautiful City,before i chose this name my blog was called Forever Amber.
  9. Favourite song: Any song by Lauryn hill
  10. Favourite colour: Red 
  11. Favourite food: Most dishes from my country
  12. Favourite perfume: Balenciaga
  13. Any Pets: No but i want a cute and small Yorkie 
  14. Favourite restaurant: this changes annually but at the moment is Chimichanga
  15. Celebrity crush: 90s Morris Chestnut
  16. Do you have any kids: No kids
  17. Something i fantasize about: Jet setting around the world
  18. How tall are you : about 5ft 6
  19. Favourite quote : Nature is my Religion ,the Earth is my Temple 
  20. Why you started blogging: I like Photography,writing and Beauty/Fashion..blogging for me is a mix of all of these things and a platform for me to share my interests

Post a Comment