Navigation Bar

  • Home
  • Beauty
  • Fashion
  • Travel
  • Lifestyle

Social Networks


OOTD:SPRING NIGHTS LOOKBOOK:SUMMER FLOWER CHILD HOME

Spring Nights OOTD

Thursday 3 March 2016 / , , , ,




Hello my Lovelies,

I hope you all are having a great week, today I have another outfit of the day to share with you,I'll call this my Spring Nights OOTD,which I recently wore for a night out on the town .







As i am clearly obsessed with Boohoo :) Both the Dress and Knee high Boots are from Boohoo.com Link  i was surprised to find that the boots fit me so easily considering i am a curvy Girl,my concern with knee/thigh high boots is always 'but are they going to fit my legs ??' covers face,So purchasing them from an online retailers was a gamble,but i love them! However i can imagine that anybody who is under a size 12 might find it a bit too loose for them. 



The Black Floppy Hat that I've had forever now is from Asos,adding to this to any outfit always adds a touch of sophistication and the Steve Madden bag is a treasure i found in TK Maxx.





Thanks for reading and have a great day,
Amber LaBelle
xxx




Post a Comment